INDUSTRIAL PARK STRATEGY



Comprises a surface area of 800 hectares, of which 40 hectares are 22% available corresponding to the first phase, with the remaining 78% to be completed in the second and third phases. The land will be developed using an action plan drawn up according to the possibilities and characteristics specified by the sector involved.

The urban design project is noted for its road network that connects each and every one of the 40 industrial plots:

• One plot for administration, commercial use and services
• 8 plots for light industry
• 14 plots for medium industry

Plots are grouped into four blocks, with paved, tree-lined roads, and park areas. The width of the roads allows for circulation and maneuvering of heavy vehicles, and services and infrastructure are more than sufficient to cope with the operational demands of companies.

OUR ADVANTAGES

High return on investment due to our strategic location.

Compliance with Mexican Standards for Industrial Parks.

Completely private industrial companies welcome.

Access to communication and transport networks to the northwest of the country.

Regulations to guarantee harmony among users.

Underground electricity, voice and data lines


INTERNAL REGULATIONS

The park regulations are designed to bring order to the use and development of land, and to protect the interests of industrialists established in the park. For this reason, strict observance of the regulations is expected from all individuals and companies, land owners, tenants, project designers, contractors and visitors.


© 2012 FOINFRA